Required files to be uploaded
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology aims to reach a national and international audience and will accept submissions from authors worldwide. It gives high priority to original studies of interest to clinicians and scientists in applied and basic neurosciences and related disciplines. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology publishes high quality research targeted to specialists, residents and scientists in psychiatry, psychology, neurology, pharmacology, molecular biology, genetics, physiology, neurochemistry, and related sciences.
Topics of current interest to clinical, experimental and basic scientists are published in critical subjects, such as psychopharmacology, psychiatry and behavioral science. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology effectively bridges the gap between basic science and clinical application. Access to the Journal is available to all interested persons with no subscription fees, furthering the aim of reaching all interested national and international associations and individuals.
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology was formerly titled Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology from the first volume in 1990 until 2016.
2020, Vol: 30, Issue: 4Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology - PCP. Year: 2020, Volume: 30
- High Doses of Second-Generation Long-Acting Antipsychotics in the Treatment of Patients with Severe Resistant Schizophrenia: A Six-Year Mirror-Image Study
- Cognitive Improvements from Adjunct Therapy with Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation are Short-Lived In Patients with Remitted Bipolar Disorder
- Investigating the eNOS and IFN-γ Gene Variants Susceptible to Bipolar Disorder or Schizophrenia in a Turkish Cohort
- Supportive Family Environments can Improve Treatment Compliance, Social Cognition, Brain Activity in Patients with Schizophrenia: A Pilot Study
- Retinal Nerve Fiber Layer Thickness in Opioid Abusers
- Is There a Relationship Between Adult ADHD and Bipolar Symptoms? A Cross-Sectional Study with Primary Care Applicants in Ankara, Turkey
- Comparing Korean Immigrant Mothers’ and Fathers’ Perceptions of Their Child’s Behavioral Strengths and Difficulties
- Psychoeducation Can Ameliorate Somatic and Manic Symptomatology in Youth at High-Risk for Bipolar Disorder: A Randomized-Controlled Study
- Temperament and Character Dimensions of Personality in Individuals with Online Gambling Disorder in a High School Student Sample from Turkey
- Self- and Parent-Rated Quality of Life in School Aged Children with ADHD: The Impact of Common Comorbid Psychiatric Disorders and Motor Proficiency
- Skin Picking Impact Scale: Reliability and Validity Study of Turkish Version
- Evaluation of the Psychiatric Research Output From Turkey Via Web Of Science Database: A Bibliometric Analysis
- Theory of Mind Abilities and Insight Dimension in Patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder and Schizophrenia
- When Do Psychiatric Patients Get Better? Timeline and Implications of Clinical Response to Treatment in Serious Mental Illness
- Exploring the Complex Relationship Between Sleep, Depression and the Immune System
- Wallerian Degeneration of the Bilateral Middle Cerebella Peduncles Secondary to Unilateral Pontine Hemorrhage
- Methylphenidate-Induced Oculogyric Crisis in a Patient with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: A Case Report
- Atomoxetine-Induced Mania in a 6-year-old Child with Autism Spectrum Disorder