Required files to be uploaded
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology aims to reach a national and international audience and will accept submissions from authors worldwide. It gives high priority to original studies of interest to clinicians and scientists in applied and basic neurosciences and related disciplines. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology publishes high quality research targeted to specialists, residents and scientists in psychiatry, psychology, neurology, pharmacology, molecular biology, genetics, physiology, neurochemistry, and related sciences.
Topics of current interest to clinical, experimental and basic scientists are published in critical subjects, such as psychopharmacology, psychiatry and behavioral science. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology effectively bridges the gap between basic science and clinical application. Access to the Journal is available to all interested persons with no subscription fees, furthering the aim of reaching all interested national and international associations and individuals.
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology was formerly titled Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology from the first volume in 1990 until 2016.
2020, Vol: 30, Issue: 3Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology - PCP. Year: 2020, Volume: 30
- A Quadruple Relationship: Sleep, Immune System, Inflammation and Psychiatric Disorders
- Predictors of Relapse in the Early Stages of the Treatment Among Inpatients with Opioid Use Disorder: A Single-Center, Prospective Cohort Study
- Effect of Sex on Treatment Compliance and Brain Activity Alterations in Patients with Schizophrenia: A Pilot Study
- Parental Attachment and the Theory of Mind Abilities as Predictors of Internet Addiction in Turkish Adolescents
- Unintended and Unwanted Pregnancies in Women with Major Psychiatric Disorders: A Cross-Sectional Comparative Study
- Outcomes of Autism Spectrum Disorder Screening and Follow-Up Program in a Sample of Turkey
- Factor Structure of the 12-item General Health Questionnaire (GHQ-12) Among Korean University Students
- Maintenance Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) Weakly Improved Treatment Effect in Patients with Treatment-Resistant Schizophrenia Who Responded to maintenance ECT and Adjunct Olanzapine Treatment – A Pilot Study
- The Effect of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Psychological Status of Hospital Workers
- Long-Term Mental Health Effects of Exposure to Earthquake-Related Prenatal Maternal Stress
- Evaluation of Clinical Parameters of Patients with Bipolar Disorder According to Gender and Family History
- Optical Coherence Tomography Findings in Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: A preliminary Receiver Operating Characteristic Analysis On Ganglion Cell Layer Volume for Neurodegeneration
- Reliability and Diagnostic Validity of a Novel Visual Disturbance Subjective Experience Scale in Chinese Patients with Schizophrenia
- A Link Between PKR, Inflammasome and Synaptic Plasticity:
Is it an Emerging Therapeutic Option for Cognitive Dysfunction?
- Tardive Oculogyric Crisis Due to Aripiprazole Treatment in an Adolescent Patient Diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder
- Can Visual Hallucinations be Among the Neuropsychological Manifestations of Systemic Mastocytosis?: A Geriatric Case
- Mitochondrial Membrane Protein-Associated Neurodegeneration as The Cause of Psychosis
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in a Child with Hunter Syndrome