Required files to be uploaded
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology aims to reach a national and international audience and will accept submissions from authors worldwide. It gives high priority to original studies of interest to clinicians and scientists in applied and basic neurosciences and related disciplines. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology publishes high quality research targeted to specialists, residents and scientists in psychiatry, psychology, neurology, pharmacology, molecular biology, genetics, physiology, neurochemistry, and related sciences.
Topics of current interest to clinical, experimental and basic scientists are published in critical subjects, such as psychopharmacology, psychiatry and behavioral science. Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology effectively bridges the gap between basic science and clinical application. Access to the Journal is available to all interested persons with no subscription fees, furthering the aim of reaching all interested national and international associations and individuals.
Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology was formerly titled Bulletin of Clinical Psychopharmacology from the first volume in 1990 until 2016.
2020, Vol: 30, Issue: 2Psychiatry and Clinical Psychopharmacology - PCP. Year: 2020, Volume: 30
- The Effect of COVID-19 Pandemic on Psychosomatic Complaints and Investigation of The Mediating Role of Intolerance to Uncertainty, Biological Rhythm Changes and Perceived COVID-19 Threat in this Relationship: A Web-Based Community Survey
- Attribution Retraining Group Therapy and SSRIs Affect Differing Facets of Anxiety Among Chinese Patients with Various Diagnoses: A Single-Center, Prospective Study
- Depressive Symptom Severity-Related Clinical Characteristics in Korean Male Patients with Methamphetamine Use Disorder
- Evaluation Serum Levels of G Protein-Coupled Estrogen Receptor and Its Diagnostic Value in Patients With Schizophrenia
- Differentiating The Cognitive Impairment of Clinically Stable Schizophrenia from Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Is Functional Improvement Always Correlated with Symptomatic Improvement in Children With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Managed with Oros Methylphenidate? A Prospective Open-Label Naturalistic Follow-Up Study
- Investigating the Impact of the ECT on Thiol-Disulphide Homeostasis in Depressive Disorders
- Psychometric Validation of the Turkish Gaming Disorder Test: A Measure That Evaluates Disordered Gaming According to the World Health Organization Framework
- The Relationship Between Sleepiness, Fatigue, Anxiety and Depression Levels and Polysomnographic Variables in Patients with Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
- Adaptation of Internet Gaming Cognition Scale to Turkish: Reliability and Validity Study
- Relationship Between Serum Uric Acid Levels and Cognitive Functions in Bipolar Disorder
- Comparison of Drugs Prescribed by Psychiatrists and Child/Adolescent Psychiatrists
- Quantitative EEG Differences in Subtypes of Frontotemporal Dementia
- Acceptance, Values and Mindfulness May Differentially Affect Functioning on Bipolar Disorder in Remission; A Single-Center Study
- The Use of Clozapine During Pregnancy And Lactation: A Case Report
- A Case of Tardive Dyskinesia Occurring in the Early Stage of Low-Dose Quetiapine in a Major Depression Patient
- Oral Naltrexone in the Treatment of Chronic Psychogenic Pruritus: A Case Report